Remembering Friends

I had a dream last night,
There was a mighty knight.
He was with a group of people,
Smiling at me, showing their dimples.

The surroundings was dark and there was no light,
But when they came, it became bright.
Now I know why He is here,
He is here to give me precious gifts.

One by one, He called them by their surnames,
We shaked hands and played a game.
JM, Miguel and Gab are their nicknames,
I promised the knight that I will treasure them.

They are my second family,
Together we share moments happily.
They make me feel better when I'm sad,
They never made me feel bad.

Our story will continue to grow
With each passing day,
Because I trust that with them by my side
Everything will always be okay.

Thank you Lord for giving me best friends,
I'm hoping we'll be together 'till the end.
Thanks for the memories and the bonding,
I hope this story of us will never have an ending.





EJMIGAB ♥ You can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there.
We started our group as circle of friends and just like that circle, there's no beginning or end. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento