DIRECT SPEECH
To be honest,
I won’t last a day without talking to anybody else. It seems that my day isn’t
a day after all if I wasn’t able to share thoughts with whomever.
In
school, I was always with my best friend, Gabrielle Ann Barbudo. We always talk
about random things when we don’t have anything to cram with.
I
remembered one of our conversations back then.
Gab: I want to be an agent
someday.
Ejay: Shane also told me that she
wants to be an agent. I think the three of us can be agents someday.
Gab: Yes, we would be very great
agents.
Ejay: I wondered if there is a
course in college related to agents.
Gab: Yeah, me too. If there is, I’ll
surely grab the chance to be in that course.
Ejay: But I think there’s none.
Haha.
Gab: Haha. I know. But what if
there is? Maybe it’s just a secret because they’re job is mysterious.
Ejay: Maybe you’re right. But I’m
planning to take up accountancy or law.
Gab: Oh, I’m planning to take up
MedTech just like Erika Rabara. We talked about it on tumblr.
Ejay: Really? She talked to you?
Gab: Yes, she did.
Ejay: Oh, that’s nice. I hope we’ll
be successful during our college days.
Gab: Me too. They say college
life is tough but I’m hoping we would be together on that journey. Sometimes, I
imagine that we are living in the same house.
Ejay: Yeah. I want that to
happen. But for now, we should study hard.
Gab: Yes, yes. Oh, let’s now go
to our chairs. Our teacher is already there.
INDIRECT SPEECH
One time, Gab
told me that she wanted to be an agent someday. I answered her that Shane told
me that she also wants to be an agent. I told her that I think the three of us
could be agents someday. She said that we would be great agents. A question
popped out in my mind and I stated that I wondered if there was a course in
college related to agents. She answered me back that she herself wondered also.
She said that if there was, she’ll surely grab the chance to be in that course.
Thinking that it’s impossible, I told her that I think there was none. But she
insisted that what if there was. She predicted that maybe it was just a secret
because they’re job was mysterious. It said that maybe she was right. I stated
that I was planning to take up accountancy or law. On the other hand, she told
me that she was planning to take up MedTech just like Erika Rabara. She blurted
out that they talked about it on Tumblr. Trying to annoy her, I pretended that
I don’t believe her. I asked her if Erika Rabara really talked to her. She
answered me happily that Erika really did. I said that it was nice that they
talked. I told her that I was hoping we would be successful during our college
days. She agreed on what I said. She articulated that people say college life
was tough but she was hoping we would be together on that journey. She admitted
that sometimes, she imagined that we were living in the same house. I agreed on
what she said. I told her that for now, we must study hard. Then she commanded that
we must go to our chairs. She uttered that our teacher was there already.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento