Piece of Fellow Feeling

Obviously, the thought that your own city is being burned seems to give you a heavy feeling.Try to imagine the place of your birth and the dwelling of your happy memories is being destroyed by your enemies after they've fooled you. Isn't it tragic?

As Aeneas tells the story about his city's fall, my mind kept on thinking how his life would be after that incident. I felt sympathy on his part because I know that to us, our place is our wealth. The place where we live with our family is something to be proud of. Of course, there's a part within us that would sacrifice for the good of our city. We won't let other people just ruin it.

But life goes on. I really admired Aeneas' courage when he left his own city after the tragedy. He didn't let his fellowmen down instead he was determine to find Rome.

It made me realize that one should continue his journey in life even though circumstances arise. One should serve as an inspiration to his friends and I must say, Aeneas didn't fail to be one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento