10th day of being a Junior Student. Yaaaay. 2 weeks down, many weeks to come. Yes, junior life is indeed difficult but at the same time, it is enjoyable. I am really happy for having wonderful classmates and teachers. I hope we will have a strong bonding with each other. Honestly, I'm still attached to my sophomore year. Maybe because, it wasn't as difficult as this year will be. But with my 3-Nitrogen family, I know, we will share a lot of memories.
JUNE 18, 2012
The cheers and dances presented by my classmates during our Analytic Geometry time made the whole class laugh. I remembered Miguel doing this:
 |
| Teach Me How to Dougie |
And Gab doing this:
 |
| Not exactly like this. XD |
And I was like:
GOOD START OF THE WEEK! :)
And while I'm making this post, I remembered them again. LOL
Byeeeee! :))
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento