Hoping for the Best

School year ends, vacation starts, we enjoy, vacation ends, another school year starts. Cliché as it may be, that's the cycle every student undergoes.

Starting my studies every school year had been a great challenge for me. Honestly, I don't easily adjust to things. Since my first year in High School, I have been experiencing difficulty to adapt with new teachers, new lessons, and of course new life as a student. Maybe because I'm still attached to vacation days and I tend to be sluggish.

And now, I’m dealing with another great challenge. I’m taking up my third year in my Alma Mater, Cavite National Science High School. As many students say, junior year is the toughest year in your four years of stay in CavSci. Some say that there are always bunch of homeworks, teachers are strict and lessons are too difficult to understand. Those feedbacks made me nervous. I’m thinking whether I’m going to survive or not.

But since June 4, that feeling gradually changes. I’m not saying that the tension isn’t there anymore, there’s still a little bit of it. But as I see my classmates and teachers and feel the new environment in the Maliksi Building, I can say that I’m going to enjoy my junior year. And I believe that every day I spent in my school is worth it.

Nine months and two weeks to go. More new things to come, new responsibilities to fulfill and new lessons to learn. Probably, some days will taste like lemonades, some days can feel like razor blades but still, I’m hoping for the best.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento