The One Who Fills the Empty Pages of this Blog :)




Hola! Welcome to my blog!
Small, short-haired, dark complexion, well it’s me, Dora. Oops, just kidding. J

Emman Joy Angelic Lim Bendo is the name. Breathing for fourteen years and currently taking her third year in Cavite National Science High School.
Because of my long name, my friends made nicknames for me. NICKNAMES. Some call me Ejoy, others Emman, but I prefer to be called Ejay, as simple as that.
I commit mistakes, I know everyone of us. Joker? Yes I am but it depends upon my mood. Though I’m talking a lot in school, there are still thoughts in my mind that can’t be expressed by words. Tangled thoughts? I think so.
I’m fond of listening to music especially by bands like All Time Low and Tonight Alive. I rarely watch television. I do a lot of surfing the net. I play a bit of guitar and piano. I love music but I don’t sing and dance. 
I’m not that confident too. I don’t speak well in front of many people. But I’ll try my best. I know there’s no harm in trying.
So these are just bits of me. Until next time! :)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento