Not just about surviving..

BLOG # 6 EMMAN JOY ANGELIC BENDO
"Ours is a finite earth. Let's accept the fact that one day, our world will come to an end."

♫♪♪I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin......i love you. ♥
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin...
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.♪♪♫ 

Indeed, the world is under serious threat. The many disasters the world has seen in years serve to prove that we have been living dangerously, and only a few have realized it, including us.

We have a wonderful world. That's the truth. This is the  place of our birth. Place where we learned everything, where we are continuously surviving. We're so lucky to have those vast blue seas, green meadows and cloudy skies. The problem is, we can't prevent them from changing. Today, only few of those exist. Let's accept the fact, our world is really in its dangerous state.

But it's never too late. Accept it, we're the ones to be blamed why we are experiencing these catastrophes - earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis, and etc. And we're the only one who can solve this problem. We can't totally save Mother Earth but at least we can say that we've done something to lessen the problem.


3Rs - Reuse. Reduce. Recycle. We've all heard this catchy phrase. The last R, recycling, tends to get all the credit. However, reducing and reusing are even more important. But for me, DISCIPLINING OURSELVES is the top tip to be followed. If we are discipline enough, we'll live harmoniously.

Let's be grateful that we have a wonderful world. Lord gave us this precious present for us to take care of it. Hand in hand, let's make this place a better one. We are running out of time, act now before it's too late. Remember, we're not saving earth to survive, it's for us to live.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento