(Juliet goes to Friar Lawrence)
Friar Lawrence: Oh Juliet, what can I do for you? I've heard the news. Oh my dearest, don't worry. Time will come and Romeo will come back. There's a right time for your love story. But at this moment, I think the solution for your problem is this vial. (Friar Lawrence gives a vial to Juliet) It is your decision if you will drink this vial or not. Remember, this is only effective for 42 hours. It will make you unconscious as if you are dead already.
Juliet: Friar Lawrence, I'll do everything for Romeo. I will sacrifice even my own life. I don't wanna be Paris' wife. I hate him. I need to go now. I think they are already looking for me.
Friar Lawrence: Godbless Juliet Capulet. May the odds be ever in your favor.
(Juliet runs and goes back to the house of the Capulets)
Juliet: Oh, I don't know if I will wake up after 42 hours but I'm willing to take the risk (Juliet drinks half of the vial and accidentally throws it to the Nurse)
Nurse: Oh my dear! What are you doing --( The vial hit directly to the nurse's mouth) Oh Juliet! What have you done? Juliet, take a rest now or else I will tell your mother about this. You need to rest. Tomorrow is your wedding day. I will clean this mess. Goodnight sweetie!
Juliet: (to herself) Ughh. How will I escape that wedding. Maybe this vial will work after one hour. I will now take a rest.
(The next day... Juliet looks at her mirror)
Juliet: *shocked* What happened to me? Why do I look like the Nurse? But this is a good thing. I will be able to escape.
Nurse: Juliet your mother is-- Whaaaaaaat? Why am I like this? Oh my God! No this can't be. That vial! Juliet, where did you get that vial? Oh my God! Juliet!
Capulet: What's the noise all about? Juliet, dress yourself. Paris is waiting outside.
Nurse: But, I am not Juliet. She is Juliet. (points to the real Juliet)
Juliet: Oh Juliet. Are you insane? Get dress. Faster.
Nurse: But I am really not Juliet. Capulet, I am the Nurse. I will not marry Paris.
Capulet: Stop that ridiculous thing! Stop lying! You will marry Paris whether you like it or not. Juliet, don't make me angry.
(in the church)
Nurse: *crying* Why won't you believe me, I am not Juliet. I am the Nurse.
Lady Capulet: *crying* Oh my daughter. She's insane. Hush Juliet.
Juliet: (to herself) It is now my time to escape. (to Lady Capulet) Madam, I will just go to the comfort room. Please excuse me.
Lady Capulet: Okay nurse. Be back before the wedding starts.
Paris: You're very beautiful Juliet. I can't wait to be your husband.
Juliet: But I don't like to be your wife. Believe me, I am not Juliet.
Paris: Oh Juliet, how could you lie? Do you think I will believe you? Ofcourse not! Whether you like it or not, I will be your husband. Friar Lawrence, start the ceremony at once.
Friar Lawrence: (to himself) The vial didn't work! I'm sorry my dearest Juliet! (to Paris) Okay Count Paris.
(after the ceremony)
Friar Lawrence: I now pronounce you husband and wife. (to Paris) You may now kiss the bride.
(Paris kisses Juliet. Then the real appearance of the Nurse was revealed)
Nurse: I told you, I am not Juliet!
Paris: But where's Juliet? *shouts* Juliet!!!
Friar Lawrence: Paris, you can't leave your wife. The Nurse is already your wife. You can't break the law.
Paris: No!! *cries* I rather die than live my life with her (points to the Nurse) Garrulous Nurse!
(Paris kills himself with his dagger)
(Juliet and Romeo was like...

Then both of them went to Mantua. They live their lives there and never returned to Verona. Ten years had passed and they had their twins, Julianne and Rommel. The feud between the Montagues and Capulets was gone after the two fathers learned about their grandchildren.
- The End -
I tried making a comic relief of the tragic Romeo and Juliet. So I hope you like it! I find it corny though. The two people in the picture above are Miguel and Gab. XD
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento