I just want to blog. I don't know why. I feel sad after being out of our room for almost 2 weeks. I must say, I'm not that close with my friend anymore. I miss him so much but it's like he doesn't care at all. We talk but not that often, not that fun like before. We became strangers who know each other so well. I don't know the reason behind. I know that there is something wrong with my attitude and I admit, I overreact sometimes.Am I too noisy or dramatic? If that's the reason, sorry. I'll try to change myself. But I can't really believe that you'll be like that just because of that. We didn't fight or something but it's like we're lost in space. Meaning, we're far from each other, like million miles away. There is a sudden gap between us and I can't explain why is there such thing. And I can't express this sadness personally. I'm trying to be happy with my other friends but I'm still incomplete. I wanted to cry out this pain but it's like my mind doesn't want me to.
So I've decided to stop thinking about this problem and prioritize other things first. I'm hoping that we could patch things up but I think this is not yet the right time. Maybe after a month, year, but I hope it's soon. I'm used to this feeling. Nothing new. I just have to accept that everything changes.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento