Dear long-necked guy,
I don't know where to start. You just popped out of my mind and
that's it, this letter is for you.
I've known you for almost 3 years. Your favorite color, song, and
even your favorite actor - I've memorized them all. I remembered all those conversations
and even the robot we made. We've been through thick and thin. I treated you as
my brother. I lost you once. Now I had you back. And I'm sorry if I made that
very big mistake, you know what I mean. I will never let that happen again.
This is not a love letter at all; I’m
already contented of what we are today. I’m glad that we started again after
that thing. I just want you to know that you are so talented that made me
admire you.
You don’t dance as well as others, but you
look so cute when you try to. You rarely sing and to be honest, it hurts my
eardrums. I was just kidding. You sound good especially when you’re feeling
like an expert.
The way you play the piano is just so amazing. I can't really help
myself when your fingers play those sweet melodies. But I’m better than you. I’m
kidding again.
I just want to say sorry for mocking you
all the time. I’m sorry if sometimes I hurt your feelings. Sometimes I act like
a babbler and I know you’re annoyed. But I want to thank you for being my
bestfriend. You may not treat me like I treat you, but I know you’re always
there to help me.
Thanks for all the memories and I hope
that good things will come into your life. I will never forget you and all
those words of wisdom you shared to me.
Thank you, Fransen Joseph Serrano. You’ll always be the best
giraffe for me.
Your favorite rat,
Emman Joy
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento