
Dear Shepherd,
I don't actually know where to start. I don't even have the courage to reveal your name to everyone. I really, really, really fear rejection after all that had happened to me last year.
When I was in elementary, I’m not thinking about lovelife and stuff. I didn't even experience having a crush on someone 'cause it's just a waste of time. I have my family that will serve as my inspiration.
But when I entered high school, I've experienced all my firsts. First crush, first heartbreak and all. I even lose my best friend just because I had a crush on him. I promised myself not to have a crush on someone again but Shepherd, you came.
I'm afraid of loving you because I hate the fact that I might be hurt again. But the way you act made me fall. And I'm falling even more. But unfortunately, you love somebody else. There is no point of telling you how much I love you because in the end, you'll choose her, not me.
It just breaks my heart seeing you with her. When you talk together, I know that you are really happy. Your happiness wasn’t the same when we are together. When we’re together, I know that your mind is full of thoughts about her.
You’re not Alex Gaskarth but you’re voice is music to my ears. You’re not Sungha Jung but you light up my world when you strum your guitar. You’re not Bruno Mars who sang Lazy Song but you’re really, really, really lazy. You’re not Boy Pick Up, but with your corniest pick-up lines, you make my heart skip a beat. You are my prince unfortunately I’m not your princess.
Shepherd, I love you so much. I don’t know if there will come a time that I would be able to confess my feelings to you. I just know that this is not yet the time. I’m enduring all these pain and I just want to say that I’m perfectly fine. I know that if you love someone, you should fight to have him. But I guess, there’s no point of fighting for this feeling because I know that I will lose. I just have to accept the fact that you’re happy with somebody else. And I think, that’s the best thing I can do – letting go.
I can’t blame you for not loving me back. After all, this is one-sided love. I still thank God that somebody like you exists in my life.
Forever yours,
Emman Joy
Forever yours,
Emman Joy
"I can’t blame you for not loving me back. After all, this is one-sided love. I still thank God that somebody like you exists in my life." Yes bhext, yes. :-))
TumugonBurahin