"Teachers taught me to be as brave
as Juliet. They taught me to value
time especially when it’s already May
and classes will start on June. Life may not be like the song Jenny but we are all Lucky to have one. Always
Discipline Thyself is the lesson I won’t forget from them. And most of
all, they taught me that one should have faith and ask help from Emmanuel. "
Back
then when I was a child, people around me were merely ordinary humans. Heroes
were just those you can watch in televisions. Heroes are the ones with
supernatural powers and they live to save mankind.
But
as I grow up, I never thought that a person could be a hero even how simple we treat
him/her. A person doesn’t need to have special powers and fight for the safety
of people. A hero can be an ordinary one. You can be a hero. I can be a hero.
We can all be.
And
I’m lucky that heroes already touched my life. Those heroes were already part
of my life. They didn’t sacrifice their lives like Jose Rizal and Sajid Bulig
but they have saved a life. Though they didn’t shed their blood for us, they
shed their sweat. My life wouldn’t be like this without them. I guess I’d be an
illiterate one and I’m like a walking dead.
I
may not be the best student for them, but they would always be the best
teachers for me. I don’t sugarcoat all these words for them to give me high
grades. The truth is, they deserved to be praised. They deserve to receive
gratitude.
This
piece of mine serves as a thank you gift for all those teachers that made me
who I am today. Honestly, I value all of you. Living my life without parents
beside me because they are working abroad made me fortunate enough to have you.
My teachers are my second parents together with my guardian. You are there to
guide me with my decisions and you never failed to do what’s best for me.
I
would like to take this opportunity to show my love and gratitude to Ma’am
Lenny. Thank you Ma’am for being there all throughout. Though sometimes I act
childishly and cry because of my problems, you always try your best to
understand me. You give the best advices and thanks for that. Sorry if I fail
to fulfill my responsibilities sometimes but still, you make room for another
chance. You are always there to encourage your students and to live life the
way it is. You know when to be a joker and when to be strict. Words can’t
express how much I value you.
And
to all my teachers out there, thank you so much. For ten hours, you are with me
instead of caring for your own family. Though the day seems tiring, it always
ends up productive because of the knowledge you impart to us. Sorry if
sometimes we are being stubborn and we don’t obey your rules.
October
5 is the World Teacher’s Day but for me, everyday should be teacher’s day.
Ma'am and Sir, thank you very much! I’m proud to say “My teacher, My hero”. We love you. J
Ma’am Juliet, Ma’am May, Ma’am
Jenny Ann, Ma’am Lucky, Ma’am Orsal, Ma’am Arlyn, Ma’am Malou, Sir Ces, Ma’am
Evelyn, Ma’am Ligsa, Ma'am Pareja, Ma'am Jennylou, Ma'am Mye, Ma'am Lenny, Ma'am Myra, Ma'am Jenette, Ma'am Digma, Ma'am Elain, Ma'am Bel, Ma'am del Val, Ma'am Eve, Ma'am Jackie, Ma'am Rhea, Ma'am Bisa, Ma'am Ruby, Ma'am Chato, Ma'am Djhoana, Sir Tom, Ma'am Nila . Maraming maraming salamat po! J

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento