Every time students hear "Intramurals", happiness are seen in their faces. Not just because there would be no classes but of course, it is the time to prove and showcase their talents in a certain sport. Though I'm not sporty and I don't play any sport, I enjoyed the 2-day Intramurals for this school year.
![]() |
| Hands up and touch the sky! |
Most of all, sports develops our attitudes. This makes us understand that in life, you will not always win. There will come a time that you will fail. Life is a bumpy ride. There are a lot of ups and downs and you should not give up. In sports, one will develop sportsmanship. You must accept that you will not win all the games.
We can really say that sports is important to become a better individual. As what Sir Tom always say, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento