NCAE, NCAE



I'm now in my third year in my Alma Mater and two years from now, I will be entering universities and take up the course that is of my interest. As of now, I can't decide what course I will take up. Though it will be two years from now, I think it's better to decide early. 

Then I learned about this National Career Assessment Examination. It is said that this examination helps students know in which field are they inclined. Some say that it is just a waste of time, effort and paper. But for me, these papers will help me someday.

Not only me, but those students out there who don't have a definite choice of what to take up. You can't just simply choose a course. Once you've chosen one, you need to pursue it. There's no turning back. And I think this NCAE will be a great help. 

Knowing your abilities will help you decide and I think it will be easier for you to take up college. But remember, the results are just guide for you to choose. Your decision doesn't entirely depend on it. It is still your interest that counts a lot. Follow your heart and choose what you want. Most of all, we should not forget to ask guidance from our Lord.

Tomorrow will be a tough day. I am hoping to have good results from this examination. Aja Juniors!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento